Skip to content
- As of March 2020, all voice lessons are taking place online! Information about where and how to log into lessons will be given in your confirmation email after booking a lesson.
- For whatever song you want to work on in our lesson, plan to have a karaoke or piano accompaniment track ready to sing along to on your end. The slight delay in online lessons mean we teachers cannot accompany you fully in real time, therefore the need for a track.
- For best availability, it is best to schedule your lesson at least a week in advance. I recommend setting up a ‘recurring’ lesson time on my Acuity scheduler to secure a regular lesson time for yourself.
- Chelsea’s lesson rates $135 per hour, $67.50 per half hour. Erin and Brooke’s lesson rates are $80 per hour, $45 per half hour.
STUDIO POLICIES & CANCELLATION
- For lessons with Chelsea, if you choose NOT to pay online when you book, you are responsible for paying by the day of the lesson. You can PayPal her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or Venmo her @chwils.
- Lessons with Brooke and Erin cannot be paid for when you book online, but you are responsible for paying by the day of the lesson. You can PayPal Brooke at email@example.com or Venmo her @Brooke-Solan. You can Venmo Erin @erinwilson5 or send money via Cash App, $erinwilsonstudio
- If you make a cancellation within 24 hours of the lesson, you are responsible for paying the total cost of the lesson.
- Receive 20% off your next lesson for referring a friend! (Students are eligible for discount after the friend has taken one hour’s worth of paid lessons)
- Students are expected to arrive on time and with all necessary materials. This may include sheet music (a pdf of your song may be helpful to share), water, notebook etc. If you are taking a lesson via Skype, your lessons can be recorded directly. These recordings are a great tool for practicing during the interim.
- Students should not keep their lessons if they are seriously sick, or have been sick in the few days prior to their lesson. Please contact your teacher ASAP if you feel you will not be able to make your upcoming lesson.
- Setting goals is imperative to improving your voice rapidly. Students are expected to come to each lesson focused on making the most of each minute and exercise.